Ideal opportunity for a new chef who wants to work their way up.
· Preparing, cooking and sending food from our varied menus
· Working in a team of two
· Adhering to food hygiene standards and health and safety procedures
· 35 - 40 hours per week
· £260 per week
· No split shifts
· All overtime paid
· To ensure high standards of service are met within a face-paced kitchen
· Excellent time keeping and reliability are expected
· Candidates must be of a hardworking and friendly nature
· To communicate any problems, changes or requests to the front of house team
· Ensuring shifts are finished and cleaned down to a specific standard
We are looking for a kitchen assistant to join our team to assist in food preparation, serving breakfasts and bar snacks, would suit a young person with an interest in a future career in catering.
Saturdays 9 am - 5 pm